In a world where connectivity is key, consumer-facing industries demand leading-edge, digital solutions more than ever to not only redefine the customer experience, but to constantly evolve it. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will assume a leadership role within assigned US Region for the America Sales Team. You’ll generate demand, interest and excitement for Uniguest by developing and driving effective selling strategies, and continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position Uniguest solutions against them.
We will rely on you to establish trusted advisor relationships with executives across divisional areas in each management account; proactively build successful relationships and position Uniguest to win sales opportunities. You will manage the details of all your assigned accounts; strive to grow each sale into a strong reference for Uniguest; support all Uniguest promotions and events around the accounts; provide accurate and timely updates to all customer, pipeline, and forecast reports; develop an Individual Business Plan for review on a continual basis with others; and proactively seek to contribute to Uniguest’s growth objectives by acting as a mentor in the organization.
This position offers an aggressive salary and commission compensation package along with a great working environment (summer Fridays, company sports teams, etc) plus company benefits including health insurance and 401k programs. Inside Sales Representatives at 100% of quota can match their base salary in commissions and bonus.
At Uniguest, we provide fully managed and supported customer-facing technology solutions; we handle everything, end-to-end, from strategy to execution. From kiosks to digital signage, mobile devices and more, Uniguest delivers the confidence you need in technology while significantly minimizing cyber security risks and the possibility of compromised customer information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We provide more than 20,000 customer-facing content delivery solutions around the world, all backed by the confidence of our round-the-clock technical support organization. Uniguest’s secure solutions have helped leading brands in the hospitality, retail, and financial services industries achieve higher value through reduced risk, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction.
– Actively place 50+ daily calls to prospective or existing customers
– Articulate value proposition to sell, up-sell, or cross-sell to targeted audience
– Own $1MM annual quota responsibility of new, additive, and refresh selling – achieve monthly and quarterly
– Meet and exceed regional quotas
– Contribute to weekly team meetings for the region to discuss strategy performance and forecast
– Grow footprint within target account list, existing customers, new builds, and new customers
– Keep accurate notes in Salesforce.com complete with a constant evaluation customer record integrity
– Detailed pipeline management and forecast accuracy
– Attend pertinent trade shows and meetings to expand our footprint and cultivate leads
– Work strategically within assigned territory to cultivate new leads and expand Uniguest’s footprint regionally
– Be an example of Uniguest core values and make them known internally and externally
– College degree preferred
– Min. of 2 years of sales experience preferred (technology sales a plus)
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in Salesforce.com or other web-based CRM’s is required
– Proficiency in MS Office is required
– Aggressive, “hunter”-type mentality, self-starter, creative, innovative