SECURE GUEST PRINTING FROM MOBILE DEVICES…
WHENEVER, WHEREVER, AND WITHOUT YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Increasingly, hotels and similar types of public settings are offering a service that makes it simple for guests and visitors to print files securely from their mobile devices. It is a game changer at many properties because guests and visitors gain complete control of the printing experience, and the front desk staff are eliminated from the equation. Meet the Uniguest Print solution powered by PrinterOn® .
This secure, cloud-based printing solution works on any type of mobile device, any operating system platform, and any telecommunications carrier. The flexibility (and convenience) is not only great news for guests and visitors, the front desk staff and IT departments — it can also contribute to the overall brand experience and improve guest satisfaction.
Whether a property has the Uniguest Print solution installed on just one printer connected to a business center computer, or if many are deployed as standalone printing stations (not connected to a computer) throughout a property, Uniguest has the expertise to keep everything running smoothly.
Not sure where to use Uniguest Print? Take a look at where some of our customers have added value to strategic locations:
- • Lobbies
- • Business Centers
- • Conference rooms
- • VIP areas
- • Collaborative areas
- • Enables hoteliers to offer file printing from any mobile device.
- • Unique release codes ensure secure, on-demand document retrieval.
- • Guests and visitors have full control over the print experience.
- • Reduces wait times.
- • Increases the availability of business center computers, especially during peak times.
- • Front desk staff no longer need to manage printing requests.
- • Printer does not have to be connected to a computer.
- • Uniguest makes it easy to reorder printer toner and collateral.
Uniguest manages every aspect of this turnkey solution powered by PrinterOn, the easiest and most widely used mobile printing solution in the world. We provide a selection of printers, branded and personalized collateral, and 24/7/365 technical support by phone, email, and live chat.