A TRADITION OF SECURITY.
Introducing the all-new Secured Advantage 10 software platform.
Secured Advantage 10 redefines the public kiosk experience…again.
Uniguest’s exclusive Secured Advantage software platform has evolved over the years alongside technology advancements, customer needs, and guest expectations to become the gold standard bearer of the industry.
Now, with the introduction of the all-new Secured Advantage 10 software platform, Uniguest is redefining the gold standard once again for public kiosk cybersecurity. It is a significant step forward in evolution — built from the ground up to better protect the most innocent guest users and defend against the most malicious users and online threats.
Everything about Secured Advantage 10 is new and better. Better cybersecurity, a better brand experience, and better tech support. Some of the best-in-class enhancements that are powering a new generation of public kiosks include:
• Real-time device monitoring and proactive alerts enable Uniguest to rapidly identify and address potential issues before they become problems
• Hardened environment for operational security
• More cybersecurity measures to protect user privacy, computers, and printers
• Progressive content filtering constantly evolves to intercept the proliferation of inappropriate websites and images
• Restricts downloads, limits executables, and purges malware
• Session-based refresh deletes all locally-stored files upon logout or a preset duration of inactivity, then restores the computer to its fixed configuration state
• User acceptance of terms grants access to the kiosk and limits the customer’s liability
• More options to engage guests and visitors through brand promotions, loyalty programs, services, and amenities
• Multiple configuration options: complimentary (free access), pay-per-use, or hybrid (some free services/some paid services)
• Multiple browser options to minimize website incompatibility
• Automatic system updates
• USB flash drive access
• A complete redesign of the user interface
• PCI compliant
• Bill-to-Room or secured credit card entry (no card reader)
A public-use kiosk powered by Secured Advantage 10 is the most secure, versatile, and feature-rich solution ever to be deployed.
Relentless pursuit of the perfect customer experience.
Uniguest has expanded its operations over the last 15 years and earned the trust of its customers to become a leading global provider of secure public-use business center kiosks. We currently support 26,000 devices powered by the Secured Advantage platform at 15,000 customer locations in 65 countries. Last year, our kiosks delivered more than 65 million secure user sessions and accessed nearly 1 billion websites.