THE NEW TABLET FOR HOSPITALITY’S SOCIAL SPACESWith Uniguest SurfStation Pro your customers can surf the web, read news, check email, and check-in to flights
Meet Uniguest Surfstation Pro: Our renowned Uniguest Connect public-use solution featured on a Microsoft Pro 6 tablet.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Contact Uniguest to get the all-new Uniguest Surfstation powered by Secured Advantage 10
Uniguest Surfstation and hospitality
Uniguest SurfStation is the new public-use tablet solution used to surf the web, read news, check email, and check-in to flights while relaxing in social spaces of a property — its lounges, cafés, and other private concierge areas.
A simple yet sophisticated interface makes the tablet very easy to use, plus hoteliers have options to engage their guests with brand messaging, promotions, and loyalty programs.
These complimentary tablets can be installed in your choice of countertop, wall, or floorstand enclosures, or simply handed out to guests upon request.
Real-time device monitoring and proactive alerts enable Uniguest to rapidly identify and address potential issues
User acceptance of terms grants access to the kiosk and limits the hotelier’s liability
More cybersecurity measures to protect computer hardware and user privacy
Multiple browser options to help minimize website incompatibility
Progressive content filtering constantly evolves to intercept the proliferation of inappropriate websites and images
More options to engage guests and visitors through brand promotions, loyalty programs, services, and amenities
Powered by the all-new
Secured Advantage 10 platform.
The Uniguest Surfstation is powered by our exclusive and all-new, next-generation software platform, Secured Advantage 10. It is built from the ground up to protect the most innocent guest users while defending against the most malicious users and cyber threats.
- Everything about Secured Advantage 10 is new and better. Better cybersecurity, a better brand experience, and better tech support. A few of its best-in-class enhancements include:
- More cybersecurity measures to protect user privacy, computers, and printers
- Progressive content filtering constantly evolves to intercept the proliferation of inappropriate websites and images
- Session-based refresh deletes all locally-stored files upon logout or a preset duration of inactivity, then restores the computer to its fixed configuration state
- Real-time device monitoring and proactive alerts enable Uniguest to rapidly identify and address potential issues before they become problems
More options to engage guests and visitors.
The interface is entirely new too, with more options to engage guests and visitors through brand messaging, promotions, and loyalty programs.
24/7 Technical Support
Our in-house technical support team, the UCrew, is available 24/7 by phone, email, and live chat to assist customers — and their guests and visitors — from our global support center in Nashville, TN.
The UCrew maintains best-in-class technical support as measured by abandoned call rates, call wait times, device uptime, and service level agreements.
CHECK OUT ALL OF UNIGUEST'S