MEET U-LOCALInteractive digital signage that provides your guests with local information on-demand
Contact us to learn more about U-Local from Uniguest
Your personalized 24/7 digital concierge
U-Local is a fully interactive guest-use digital concierge that helps guests determine what to do in your local community. From visiting the local park to local nightlife, U-Local makes it easy for guests to see your specific recommendations. For convenience, directions can be printed, sent to an email address or texted to a mobile device.
Information is supplied by you to ensure it’s targeted to your local area
Information categories include food, entertainment, activities, shopping, transportation, hotel services and community
Detailed information includes restaurant menus, pictures, descriptions, addresses and more
Worldwide news and local weather
Available in a 23” all-in-one touchscreen computer or a wall-mounted 42” touchscreen, plus a printer
Powered by the all-new
Secured Advantage 10 platform.
U-Local digital signage is now powered by our exclusive and all-new, next-generation software platform, Secured Advantage 10. It is built from the ground up to protect the most innocent guest users and defend against the most malicious users and cyber threats.
- Everything about Secured Advantage 10 is new and better. Better cybersecurity, a better brand experience, and better tech support. A few of its best-in-class enhancements include:
- More cybersecurity measures to protect user privacy, computers, and printers
- Progressive content filtering constantly evolves to intercept the proliferation of inappropriate websites and images
- Session-based refresh deletes all locally-stored files upon logout or a preset duration of inactivity, then restores the computer to its fixed configuration state
- Real-time device monitoring and proactive alerts enable Uniguest to rapidly identify and address potential issues before they become problems
24/7 Technical Support
Our in-house technical support team, the UCrew, is available 24/7 by phone, email, and live chat to assist customers — and their guests and visitors — from our global support center in Nashville, TN.
The UCrew maintains best-in-class technical support as measured by abandoned call rates, call wait times, device uptime, and service level agreements.