At Uniguest, we provide fully managed and supported customer-facing technology solutions; we handle everything, end-to-end, from strategy to execution. From kiosks to digital signage, mobile devices and more, Uniguest delivers the confidence you need in technology while significantly minimizing cyber security risks and the possibility of compromised customer information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We provide more than 20,000 customer-facing content delivery solutions around the world, all backed by the confidence of our round-the-clock technical support organization. Uniguest’s secure solutions have helped leading brands in the hospitality, retail, and financial services industries achieve higher value through reduced risk, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction.
In a world where connectivity is key, consumer-facing industries demand leading-edge, digital solutions more than ever to not only redefine the customer experience, but to constantly evolve it.
This position offers an hourly wage, Paid Time Off and our company benefits including health insurance and 401k programs.
In this position, you will assume responsibility for all administrative task in direct support of the Sales Organization and the team’s leadership Vice Presidents and Executive Vice President. The intention of this role is to own all administrative non-direct sales functions, add to and build on the existing practices in the sales organization, and streamline efficiencies for non-sales activity team-wide.
- Manage sales leadership scheduling with Outlook calendars and coordinate travel, meetings, and events
- Help manage projects by pulling, disseminating, and collecting information to and from sales team
- Consolidating information and editing executive facing weekly/monthly presentations eg: PowerPoint, etc.
- Own administrative tasks up to and including, order entry into salesforce, customer phone calls to clarify data, customer request documentation, inbound phone reception and interdepartmental communication
- Be present at and keep minutes for all pertinent meetings, consolidate communications and actions items leading up to and coming out of meetings
- Reviewing client deliverables
- Perform research as requested by leadership team
- Be point person for administrative requests, including but not limited to certifications for insurance, customer contract validation, invoice details, shipping information, and historical meeting notes
- Represent Uniguest in all facets of the business, with high integrity
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working as an Administrative Assistant
- Full understanding of corporate office management ecosystem
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, & Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail with a knack for planning and time management
- Full understanding of task prioritization
- Agile and adaptable to a changing customer landscape
- High School degree or equivalent industry or field experience is required
- Minimal Travel – less than 10%